We offer all-small balanced fresh products and as much organic farming as possible.
- Meals are cooked on site.
- The nursery meets the standards of hygiene in force under the authorization of the AFSCA
- on request, we offer the possibility to adapt meals according to the needs (food intolerance, …)
- The balanced diet is calculated on the day. The binder of Kind en Gezin “Infant Feeding” is a document that serves as a repository for the preparation of menus and help, established and controlled by management through its training by a Nutritionist.
- A wide variety of fruits and vegetables (raw and cooked) is offered to children
- food preparation remains simple to preserve their original flavor and respect the rules of infant dietetics
- Lunch and snacks are homemade and prepared on site
- For children with allergies, dietary restrictions or special diets, it is important to provide a medical certificate to the educational team.
Your child will receive a snack drink between 9.45 and 10.15.
Meals are served between 11:15 and 12:30.
Children receive a snack between 14:30 and 16:00.
- Before 1 year: the emphasis is placed on the respect of the rate of introduction of food by the parents.
- After 1 year: children can have everything on the menu of the nursery
The discovery of food
The animations take place on average once a week, the objectives are:
- The discovery of seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Discovering new foods and new flavors
- Initiate in preparations for different parents’ parties (Halloween, Saint-Nicolas, Christmas)
- Your child will taste everything and make their own culinary experiences